The EDUSS products use some of the latest technology in order to provide content for your learning/teaching needs. This FAQ is intended to help current users overcome problems, discover new features, and use EDUSS to it’s full potential. Please feel free to contact us by emailing support @ eduss (dot) com or calling 303.779.8700 Monday – Friday 8-5PM (Mountain Time) for additional support.
What do I do if I’m having trouble running EDUSS?
- See our Troubleshooting EDUSS guide. Please also read through this guide to see if your question is addressed. If not, please contact support.
What do I do if I can’t log in?
- Check the URL address in the top bar of your web browser. Are you able to access the EDUSS login page at http://online.eduss.com/enter-your-shortname? If not, please check that your browser is able to access the Internet, testing another website, for example. If you are still unable to login, please call or email support.
How do I recover a forgotten password?
- Click the “Forgot username/password” link below the login boxes on the EDUSS login page. Email support if you are still unable to login.
What do I do if I can’t see the reports?
- In Personal Tutor, login and click the “Reports” link. You should also receive email updates from EDUSS to the email address entered when you activated your account. For school sites and Homeschool, click the Reporting button on the right hand side, login with your teacher or administrator account to see the Student Reports.
What do I do if I can’t get into the administration module?
- You need to be either a teacher, admin, or tech to login to the Admin page. Contact support if you need help.
What is “Bulk Import” and how does it work?
- The Bulk Import tab in the Administration module allows the account admin or tech to import an entire school roster at once, much faster than entering in many student and teacher accounts one at a time. Click the “View a Sample” link to download an example CSV file and open the file in a Spreadsheet editor. Using the exact format of this sample file, enter in your school’s information and then Import the file into the Bulk Import tab in EDUSS. Contact support if you would like assistance.
How do I change the maximum class size?
- The class size limit is 60 students. This keeps the program working fast and efficient, and makes management of reports easier. If you need to create a class larger than 60 students, it is best to break up the group into separate classes in EDUSS.
Why can’t I access the “Settings/Info” or “Tools” tabs in the administration module?
- Only the “tech” login can access these tools. If you are the administrator of the EDUSS program at your school and do not have the login info, please contact support.
How do I recover student/class information that I accidentally deleted?
- Please contact support and we will try to recover the data from backup. It should be noted that should this be necessary, the entire database will need to be reverted from a previous backup, and thus any changes made by other student/teacher accounts after that backup point may lose their changes.
How do I report a bug?
- Email support to report any errors or mistakes. Please include the ID number of the exercise (found in the top right corner of the window) in your email to support.