Eduss’ Outreach Education can happen in a safe and nurturing setting where kids feel less intimidated or more comfortable than they do in a traditional classroom. Eduss’ ultimate goal is that their success in an informal setting can lead to greater confidence in the formal classroom.
The Eduss Math, English, and Phonics-to-Reading programs can all be used as intervention tools or to accelerate students who are already competent at grade level.
Community Outreach and After-school Organizations:
- Enroll a diverse population of children with their own abilities, needs and identities.
- Are often drop-in, so attendance is inconsistent.
- Often complete an activity each day because a different group of kids could be in attendance tomorrow.
- Engage volunteers, mentors or tutors that may vary in experience and knowledge of teaching techniques, content expertise, and group management. Typically, materials for after-school settings need to include a lot more structure.
- Can be more flexible with their program content.
Eduss Learning can Help:
- The Eduss suite of programs can help students who have fallen behind to catch up, help avoid partial grade loss that may occur during the long summer break, or for general enrichment and extension.
- Eduss provides individualized in-depth assessment to pin-point where a child may have learning gaps and automatically generates a specific lesson plan specifically for his or her needs.
- Eduss allows children to log in at any time and continue where they left off after their previous session.
- Eduss provides fully narrated step-by-step instructions of all foundational concepts are provided. This can help your mentor/tutor feel confident in providing help in any topic, as well as allow them to work with those students who need extra attention.
- Eduss will track and assess Individual student progress in order to deliver the correct level of instruction as it is needed.
Grant programs are available for approved Outreach Actions.