Apply for a Grant
EDUSS GRANT SYSTEM
EDUSS has secured corporate backing to help schools deploy the EDUSS solution. EDUSS secures and provides these grants to schools in both our subscription model as well as our purchase model. The EDUSS Grants can provide up to 75% of the EDUSS purchase price.
Take Advantage of the Eduss School Grant Program
Eduss is also offering a package for schools to access the Eduss Integrated Multi-Dimensional Teaching Assistant for K-12 education.
Already 80% of principals in the U.S. test market who have seen the product have adopted it into their schools. The Eduss IMTA enables a one-to-one student to teacher ratio through the automated delivery of prescriptive learning to each pupil while the teacher facilitates the child’s educational path.
It’s as easy as 1-2-3
ONE: Our ability to identify the point of origination where a student’s learning of a particular subject has stopped and then automatically set a learning schedule to address the problem areas through automated step-by-step tutorials.
TWO: Unlike other learning solutions, we have integrated all teaching support materials into one system, including assessments, lesson plans, tutorials, workbook support, and school/home communications systems.
THREE: The Eduss system has been designed to fully integrate with the home computer, extending the teacher into the home.
How The Eduss Incentive Program Works
Eduss is committed to improving learning outcomes for all students and has developed an incentive program to facilitate this. Worldwide education has been changed by the impact of computers. Parents, schools, and governments are promoting improved access to computer-assisted learning for all students.
Recognizing that most schools operate on tight budgets, the Eduss Incentive Program was created to help schools implement Eduss Mathematics and Eduss English IMTAs and to assist with other computer needs where possible.
Eduss works with national and local companies to create the incentive programs for schools and the subsequent savings for parents. All incentive programs are administered directly through Eduss. Schools have the option to include or exclude a particular sponsor from their program during the incentive program application process.
To receive the incentive program, the principal of a school submits an application (conditions apply). If the incentive program application is approved, it will be guaranteed for a three-year period. This allows the school sufficient opportunity to focus on the use of the Eduss system.
Eduss Incentive Program Conditions
The school agrees:
- That it is the intention of the school to use the Eduss software awarded in the incentive program.
- That it will delegate teachers to learn how to use the Eduss software.
- To provide regular feedback on results achieved and progress made by students using the software system. This is valuable to the successful implementation and further development of the system. The company is especially interested in the results of students with learning difficulties as such information may assist in future developments for these students.
- That the logo of each sponsor will appear on a startup screen in the Eduss IMTA system. The school has the right to include or exclude a particular sponsor.
- To send a brochure to parents approved by the school and supplied by Eduss, offering parents the home-use version that accompanies the school incentive program.
- That Eduss may arrange a public handover of the incentive program to the school.
Eduss Incentive Program FAQ
Q. How long does the incentive program process take?
Successful applicants will be notified within one week of applying.
Q. How will it benefit our teachers?
Through this incentive program your school will have access to the latest award-winning software for classroom use.
Q. Will it cost the school anything?
There are no hidden costs associated with receiving the incentive program. To qualify, schools must fulfill the conditions upon which the incentive program is awarded.
Q. What operating system do we need?
MS Windows 98, second edition
MS Windows Millennium Edition
MS Windows 2000
MS Windows XP
Mac OS X